Pages

Mother's Day Wishes and Quotes - Happy Mother's Day


Mother’s Day Quotes

God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.

No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you – Life.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.

A mother is proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel.

Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.

The best place to cry is on a mother's arms.

A Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.


Mother’s Day Messages to Say I Love You

To the world, you are a mother, but to me, you are my world. I Love You Mom!

You were the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.

I look over at you and see sunshine.

Mom, You are my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness.

Mother, you are my voice of reason, storyteller, advice giver, hand holder, shoulder, supporter, broken heart healer, teacher and sunshine.

My mother is a walking miracle.

You are the greatest gift that God has ever given me, I thank him for sending me an angel who is always by my side.

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.

Mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment